Graduate Student – Master of Land and Water Systems (MLWS)
- MSc – Land and Water Systems (The University of British Columbia. 2018)
- BSc – Water and Environmental Engineering (German Jordanian University. 2014)
- Nutrient cycling and management
- Water source protection
- Land and water systems interaction
- Integrated watershed management
Projects at the SAL Lab
At the SAL Lab, I am assisting the team working on the Okanagan Bioregion Nutrient Management Project. My tasks involve mapping nutrient flows and hotspots in the Okanagan Bioregion to identify opportunities for improved nutrient management.
Related Recent Projects
Comparative Transboundary Nitrogen Budget of the Abbotsford – Sumas Aquifer. Project report is available here.